Create a website backup schedule and automatically backup your website. Backups are secure and automated. It will backup the entire cPanel which can include the emails too. Check out our video tutorial or follow the steps below to schedule automatic backups:
- From the WebsiteBackupBot.com menu, click the "Login" link and login to your account.
- From the Portal menu, click "Add Website Backup". The "Add a New Website" page displays.
- Enter the website connection information. This is generally the cPanel login or FTP settings of the website.
- Add a schedule for the automatic backup to run (1-30 ; days, weeks, months) and select when you want the backup file automatically deleted (30, 60, 90 days, or Never).
- To add additional automatic schedules for the same website, click the "Add Backup Row" link and add the frequency you want the backup to occur. (Not required)
- Click the "Add a Website" button to save the automatica backup plan.
Note: If you enter the wrong FTP or cPanel information, you will get a connection error and have to correct it before saving.