Backups are created and deleted automatically with use of backup schedules. Multiple schedules can be created for a single project/website. To view or edit when a backup is created or deleted for a website or database, follow the steps below:
- From the WebsiteBackupBot.com menu, click the "Login" link and login to your account.
- The Portal "Dashboard" page appears upon account login (if not, from the Portal menu, click "Dashboard"). Within the "Dashboard" page, all of your backup projects/websites are displayed.
- Locate the project/website you wish to edit the automatic backup schedule for and click the "Edit Schedule" button next to it.
- The "Edit Website Backup Schedule" page appears and shows all of the automatic schedules for running backups for this project/website.
- To edit/view a database backup schedule, click the "Edit Database Schedule" button.
Note: You can only edit a databse schedule, if you have setup database backups for a project. If you have not, then you will see the "Add Database Settings" button and you can add a database backup schedule.